D&A INNOVATIVE SYSTEMS S.L.
Do you also want to become a member of Bilbao Urban & Cities Design Association?
D&A Innovative Systems is a company that combines the full potential of sensor technology with advances in digitization and control. Focused on providing solutions linked to Industry 4.0 and SmartCity, they base their services on their predictive capacity to detect possible problems in the management of machines, structures and/or production processes. Its main differentiation lies in the adaptability of its technology, generally contemplated in advance, avoiding large developments and significantly reducing the costs and times of a traditional development.
Thanks to their CLOMOS system, they provide their clients the ability to continuously and reliably monitor the operation, in real time, of their machines, structures, buildings or production plants remotely, efficiently and immediately.
CLOSER: EFFICIENT ENERGY SUPPLY MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT
Platform for the integrated management of electrical assets and resources of a municipality that allows:
- Geolocate electrical panels and network sockets.
- Real-time monitoring and control service that detects incidents, breakdowns and consumption deviations.
- Warning of possible intrusion in protected or at-risk areas.
- Additional services on outdoor and indoor lighting: on/off management, including efficiency measures compatible with all types of luminaires.
- Possibility of integrating other services: irrigation, air quality and noise monitoring.
ENERGY INERTIA CHARACTERIZATION OF BUILDINGS
System that allows to characterize the thermal behavior of a building depending on the climatology, location and type of building, as well as the constructive characteristics of the same, in order to have a system that allows to know the behavior of a certain action in a building and to see the result of the actions carried out.
- To know the thermal inertia of a building and to adapt the energetic measures in an efficient way.
- Alarms due to unforeseen energy variations, accumulation of humidity, aging, etc.
- Detection and warnings of aging of materials and construction elements.
- Automatic analysis of different building typologies.
Provided with IoT devices:
- Temperature sensors for facade and camera.
- Humidity sensor and vegetation generation.
- Detection of flooding and leaks in common areas.
- Energy consumption measurement.
- Chamber ventilation measurement.