Do you also want to become a member of Bilbao Urban & Cities Design Association?
Airlan has the most complete range of Air Conditioning Equipment for centralized water installations and a wide variety of certified equipment in accordance with the most demanding regulations at the State, European and World level, for which they have the EUROVENT Certification.
It has offices in Bilbao, Barcelona, La Coruña, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Seville and Tenerife, and also in Peru, Dominican Republic and Panama.
ARQUEOLOGIC MUSEUM OF PERUGlobal solution guaranteeing the adequate conservation of the archaeological heritage of Peru.
Generally, Museums are large consumers of energy, a section in which operating costs for air conditioning play a very important role. In this sense, JG Ingenieros designed a global and innovative solution that allows maximizing energy efficiency through air conditioning equipment from Airlan / Aermec, ensuring that the archaeological heritage that resides within this museum will not suffer any alteration.
- Work: National Museum of Archeology of Peru
- Location: District of Lurín, province of Lima (Peru)
- Execution date: 2018-2019
- Area: 66,000 m2
- Architect: LeonMarcial Arquitectos
- Property: Ministry of Culture of Peru
- Construction company: OHL-Aldesa Construcciones
- Airlan solutions used: FMA-HP type of air treatment units, T series vertical type of air treatment units, outdoor air dehumidifiers with active desiccant wheel, FCZI-P model inverter fan coils, precision equipment for CPD’s, humidifiers steam, BSM model screw chillers with heat recovery and multichiller manager for the optimization of hot and cold water production.
The National Museum of Archeology, “Muna”, of Peru is located in the district of Lurín, in the department of Lima. The Muna is the largest museum in Peru; The country has made the largest investment in its history for it, ranking as one of the most important in Latin America capable of housing 500,000 archaeological pieces. This complex comprises two buildings: the main building and the services building, which -together- suppose a constructed area of more than 66,000 m2.