Berrilan is a strategic and engineering consultancy, formed by an interdisciplinary team specialized in architecture, engineering and programming, specialized in the digital transformation of the construction sector following the principles of industry 4.0. based on the way of data. Our purpose is to help organizations to achieve a positive impact on the new model of data-driven society, thanks to the accumulated in more than 25 years of experience in the sector and the tools and methodologies that allow us to apply a different and intelligent vision to the entire life cycle of building and infrastructure assets.
And to achieve these objectives we deploy different types of services that are based on accompanying clients throughout the life cycle and following the path of data, taking advantage of the potential of structured information based on requirements and requirements. And we divide it into several areas:
Integral development of Architecture, Structure and Facilities projects.
- Based on BIM methodology we develop the unique model of the executive construction project integrating architecture, MEP, structures.
- Integrated installation projects: calculation, modeling and integral development.
- Construction management. On-site project control.
Measurements and audits of projects at the execution and construction level.
- Integral modeling of architectural projects, structures and facilities.
- BIM model auditing and interference detection of federated models.
- Videos and advanced renderings.
Strategic consulting to companies:
- BIM Implementation Plans in companies. Experience in more than 70 implementation processes. State of the art of companies and process reengineering.
- Development of manual, processes and procedures, “BIM Execution Plan” (BEP BIM Execution Plan).
- BMO Project office and BIM consulting for developers and Public Administrations.
- Modeling of BIM objects, creation of templates, creation of catalogs and data integration.
- Training to the technical departments of AEC companies in BIM technology adapting to the new BIM roles.
- Customized and specialized plans. We develop together with the technical teams previously trained real projects based on real pilot projects.
- Permanent on-site or online technical assistance.
Operation and Maintenance Asset Management:
- We help asset owners to get the most out of the information contained in the assets by connecting BIM models with GMAOS systems.
- Digital Twins generation, development and maintenance strategy.
- Asset Modeling
- Scanning / Virtual Measurement
- Integration with Virtual / Augmented / Mixed Reality.
Digital developer of solutions using agile methodologies and custom programming.
- Design, development and implementation of software (plugins, addins, programs).
- System and database integrations and connections (SQL, NoSQL).
- iOT connections, hardware devices and Skada systems.
- Strategic education, through the creation and participation in advanced and updated training actions with our educational partners.
- Management of BIM Manager and BiMO (Business Intelligence Management Office) postgraduate courses.
Advanced and unique content generators.
- Collaboration with universities, training centers and academies.
PERSONA DE CONTACTO
Technology consulting and engineering
BIM IMPLANTATION IN EDPR
From the technical team of the multinational company EDP Renewables and specifically from the E&C (Engineering and Construction) department that later became the BIT (BIM Implementation Team) had developed a complete BIM and GIS implementation strategy, and in order to deploy and define it to the maximum, the Berrilan team and its civil works partner LOD500, worked on the so-called Phase 1.
To achieve the results, a multidisciplinary team focused on 3 fundamental areas (strategy, CDE and civil) was created, an analysis of the state of the art of the organization was performed and began to deploy different development proposals on issues of training, implementation of the Autodesk Construction Cloud CDE, development of Civil 3D templates (type plans, subassemblies), communication, measurement automation, design and connection with the corporate GIS Esri Enterprise.
The challenge was to create the first Framework in less than 1 year of work, of a renewable energy company of integrated and fully developed BIM-GIS documents composed of the Implementation Plan (KPIs, Communication), the CDE Collaboration (Nomenclatures, Handbooks), the BIM Manual (EIR, templates, catalogs, handbooks, scripts) and the BMO Support (Forms, license management, training and user support).
We were able to create the strategy and a complete plan to deploy Phase 2 internationally in more than 28 countries as well as the first BIM Framework for renewable energies with more than 110 support documents and almost 300 support files. Implementation in 2 pilot projects (wind and photovoltaic), managing 70 users in the CDE.
In terms of quality, the ACC and Project Wise platforms have been integrated, creating approval and validation processes and creating a single repository for the management of rea information, simplifying processes, communications, incidents, reviews and control of projects and works.
Most importantly, it has been demonstrated that a company like Berrilan, small, agile and committed, can work with a multinational of 40,000 people and with a successful result.
SMART VILLAGE IN PRÁDENA DEL RINCÓN
In this village in the northern mountains of Madrid, cataloged as a biosphere reserve, there was a need to collect architectural, urban and facilities data of the village to undertake all the necessary updating projects of existing buildings, renovations, rehabilitations, maintenance and improvement of facilities.
For this purpose, a proposal was made to carry out a massive data collection of the town by means of a point cloud scanning survey together with a subsequent BIM modeling of the current state of the buildings, infrastructures and facilities of the town for their subsequent use for improvement, updating and maintenance projects.
However, the main challenge was to be able to perform the survey process with the necessary level of accuracy and a detailed modeling process for subsequent use in the needs and objectives set at the level of upgrade projects, rehabilitations and maintenance required.
Finally, a cloud of points, photographs and BIM models resulting from this project were obtained, which guarantee a correct technical development at architectural, urban and facilities level, allowing detailed decision making in rehabilitation projects, renovations, maintenance and urban planning actions necessary thanks to the digital transformation of the sector.
By developing this project we have been able to confirm that a door has been opened to capture the reality of many small towns that see the need to update their data to ensure full optimization in their actions.